Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Holiday Recap And Free Stuff For The New Year

Welps, as we are officially days into 2006, I figured I'd better get a post up on the blog. So... My holiday was fantastic. I mean FANTASTIC! I hope yours was too. A few high points:

-Snowmobiling! Too much fun! But I was sore the next day! How out of shape am I!?

-The Pool Table. Anytime we had a lull in the day at the house in Bend, my brother and I would head upstairs and battle it out. Neither of us play very well, so we could get a lot of entertainment out of each and every pathetic game.

-SNOW! Bend had a warm spell over our visit and a lot of the snow melted. But luckily, our last few days, we had steady snowfall. I had never snowboarded in real, fluffy, powdery snow. Falling down is so much nicer in that stuff!

-Airport Reunions. After an unexpectedly long day of travel from Bend to Portland (including 3 hours in a dead rental car on a mountain road, in a snow storm), we ran into my friends Jessica, Gary and Jackson in the airport bar. We were on the same flight home! Thank goodness it was delayed 2 hours or we never would have made it. The plane ride was a lot nicer after a glass of wine.

Anywhoodles...enough of that. Onto 2006! Have you a New Year's resolution? I usually opt out of this little tradition, but this year, I thought I'd give it a go. And thanks to the Discovery Channel, I'm getting a little more help than I thought I would.

Did you know you can get a 2 month free membership to Bally Total Fitness just for signing up with their National Body Challenge? Free stuff is fun! Register here:

Sorry to cut this short, but things are surprisingly busy here at the the office. Fingers crossed, 2006 will bring us continued success at STC.

Happy New Year Everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Did you vote 'no' on my poll? I'll cheer you on!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home