Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Plane Rides and Penguins

By this time tomorrow, I'll be on a plane bound for Portland, OR. Woohoo! As many of you know, I was, in fact, born on the planet Oregon. Of course, I haven't been back in 20 years, so I'm excited to visit. Although, I doubt much has changed. I mean, you still can't pump your own gas up there. I'm serious! Communists...

Anyway, our final destination is a mountain resort town called Bend. We went there a lot when I was little and I have some wonderful memories. Since Jer is on his way to Captain status, we figured we'd make use of what might be his last Christmas off in a while, and we planned a week-long family vacation. We haven't pulled something like this off in a very long time. I think it will be amazing...if we can keep from killing one another. HA! Just kidding! (Sort of...)

This is where we'll be staying...


Unfortunately, our little hideaway doesn't have internet access. So... there will be no posts about me running the snowmobile into a tree or Jer falling off a chair lift, etc. until we're safely back in Cali. Keep your fingers crossed for us that we return in one piece and not in popsicle form.

In the meantime, here is a little cold-weather game to play while the blog sits still...

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf


No penguins or yetis were harmed in the making of this game.

________________

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home