Monday, November 28, 2005

Get Decked!

That's right kiddies, it's that time again! Christmas decorating season has officially arrived. Well, okay, so it technically started in September for the stores, but for me, it's not official until I've had my turkey dinner...Or dinners, as I managed to eat an entire second meal (including pie) only 4 hours after our big Thanksgiving sit down dinner. Sometimes I even surprise myself.

So... Last night Kristine and I got motivated and actually succeeded in getting the entire apartment lit up, fake tree and all. We were a little worried about what would be cat-safe, but we just decided to go big and keep our fingers crossed it wouldn't all be shredded on the floor in the morning. Surprisingly, when I came out this morning, not one decoration was out of place! Good kitties!

Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures to help get you in the holiday mood...



So, get busy peeps! Deck those halls, trim those trees... We are officially less than a month from Christmas! Woohoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're place looks so great! Good job, Lara & Kristine! Can't wait for our holiday get-together and see it all in person! Although, maybe Cooper wearing a Santa hat might be the icing on the cake...just a thought.

Then again, people think I abuse Buster by making him wear slightly "pansy" costumes. Whatever.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I blogged at 5:53 AM. That is just wrong. Insomnia strikes again.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home