Thursday, September 15, 2005

Snow and Fatty


Well, with "Snow" and "Fatty" gone from "So You Think You Can Dance", I have less passion for the show. We lost Ryan too last night, and although I loved him, he wouldn't have won, so he might as well go now.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's going to be tough trying to decide between my happy little Nick and hot hips Artem. But really, I'll be good with a win for either of them. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Artem is up for elimination this time around, but if ever there was anything right with America, he won't get the boot over Jamile. So...I guess we'll just have to wait and see... Oh the drama I face in my life.

So who was the real star of last night? Zicam! Who? Zicam is this homeopathic stuff that is supposed to shorten the length of a cold, if you catch it fast enough.



Jessica brought her cold with her when she came to visit Tuesday night and I think it stayed with me. Yesterday, I definitely felt the start of a cold. So, I decided to give this stuff a shot, since I don't want to take any risks with Greece coming up quick. They have nasal spray, oral spray, quick dissolve tabs, and these handy little swabs. I'll keep you posted about its success or failure, but I'm already feeling better, so it's looking good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Other than the fact that the demonstration video shows the lady shovin' that stick up her nose, it seems like a great idea. Hope it works, too, cause we gotta party tomorrow night!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home