Friday, September 09, 2005

Farmer Ed

If I ever win a million dollars, I'm going to buy my father 100 acres somewhere so that he can pick up every stray animal out there and take them to live happily ever after at Rancho Michalek.

As most of you know, my precious Cooper and Cami came to us from the parking lot behind Stater Bros., next to the office. Dad, Mom and I raised them from 2 days old. I'm so lucky to have them. They really are awesome cats!





After getting these 2 in and taken care of, Dad set out to rescue the others, with the idea they'd be adopted out. Right. Now, my parents have 5 cats living in their house.

That parking lot was cat-free for a while, but recently, business has picked back up. Dad has been making 2 trips over daily for the food fest. The kitties know him now and even come running when they hear him call to them. They love farmer Ed.




I have a feeling that the farmer will be herding some cats soon. He will get them fixed and probably de-wormed and all that good stuff. So if you know anyone interested in adopting a cat or cats, please send them my way. Take it from me, the Stater Bros alley cats are a great breed! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home