Friday, October 28, 2005

Happy Halloween Weekend!

So I just got an e-mail from my friend, Connie, telling me she is going to Halloween party tomorrow as Jessica Simpson. As she is of Chinese descent, I can't wait to see the photos.

On that note, did you know that the majority of people in Australia don't celebrate Halloween? I guess there is a small minority, but my Aussie friend said that it, "for the most part passes silently by..." What the!? Here I am, budgeting like hell to get myself down under in the spring, and now I find out they are a communist country!! Ha ha ha! Kidding....kind of. HA!

Really though...COME ON! How can they pass up a perfectly good commercial holiday centered around candy?? *sigh* Oh well...I guess they should be allowed 1 fault. =P~

Anyway, hope you all have your costumes in order. Although, there is a slim chance that you will be able to top this cuteness:



I sure hope Brooke and Caitlyn will share their candy with Auntie Lara!

Have a very scary (and safe) weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Apparently Japan has caught on big to the Halloween thing. Disney and Snoopy stores have been taken over by Halloween stuff and pumpkins are everywhere. Interesting to see the progression.

We have to get together again for a post-trip dinner!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home