Thursday, October 20, 2005

JFK Class Of '96 Reunion

Well, don't I feel old... 10 years? Really? Hmmm... At this time 10 years ago, I was just beginning my senior year in high school...and if I'm not mistaken, we were probably right in the middle of Homecoming madness. Oh the memories... you know... I still remember the entire choreography for the dumb little cheer routine we'd do in conjunction with the fight song. I know you are impressed. Please, no autographs.

Well, anyway, I'll get to the point. They've posted our reunion information. I figured I might as well post it here as well, just to get the word out. It is scheduled for 06/03/06 at the Four Points Sheraton in Fullerton. Tickets are $78 per person. You can see more information here:

I always thought I'd go to my high school reunions. But now, I'm not so sure. Everyone I care to see, I am still in contact with in some form or another...and although they are surely worth it, I've never had to pay $78 to visit with them.

Anyway, I thought this would be a fun time to post a blast from the past...

GO IRISH!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Return of the A+ Posse!!!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted that...then again, we all kinda still look the same.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home