Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Spoon

If you've known me for more than 5 minutes, than you have, at some point, heard me speak of the spoon... The Golden Spoon. It really is heaven on earth!
-
-
I credit this place with single-handedly keeping me from becoming a size 18. Their frozen yogurt is fat-free and only 17 calories per ounce. It seems impossible because it tastes to freaking good, but it's true.

Anyway, they add new flavors every now and then and on Monday, I had the pleasure of trying the cake batter yogurt. I thought I was going to die. It really tastes like cake batter. Seriously. (Okay, now I'm sounding all Willy Wonka-ish.) But I'm telling you people, it was a life-changing experience. So much so... that I had to blog about it. Here is the entire list of the rotating flavors for August:

The"Fab Four" (Always available at all locations)

Old Fashioned Vanilla
Just Chocolate
Strawberry
Peanut Butter


This Month's Selections (Available at all locations)

Island Coconut
Peach
Pistachio

St Patrick's Mint
Cafe Latte
Classic Coffee


This Month's Optional Selections (Available at some locations)

Heath BarĀ®
Chocolate Malt
Vanilla Malt
Peanut Butter Cup

New York Cheesecake
New! Cookies 'n Cream
New! Cake Batter
-
-
Now get thee to THE SPOON!
(Find your nearest location here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home